Friday, July 6, 2012

On the road again......

So we got home from our Florida vacation on May 27th and on June 5th we packed up once again! Mom and I met up with my sister and her family in Pagosa Springs and caravaned to Tucson, AZ! We were attending my cousin Brianne's wedding. I wish we could have a family gathering this fun every 2 months!! That would be perfect!!! It was a 12 hour drive, unfortunately it wasn't the funnest road trip I have ever had. Trever had a fever the whole night before we left and the entire drive. No amount of Tylenol or Ibuprofen was taking this poor baby's fever away. It was no fun listening to him fuss the whole way!! I am not sure I was ever so happy to get to a destination!



This was Blake helping me load the car before we left our house. He loves to buckle himself!


We stopped in Showlow, AZ for a picnic lunch.

My boys were very happy to be out of the car!


I was so tired from taking care of my feverish baby my sweet Momma drove almost the whole way! What a champ!! I would be lost without her!!

This is the front of the house that we rented. My sister found this vacation house online. If anyone is ever in need of a house to stay in in Tucson let me know.... THIS PLACE ROCKED!!! I think we fit 20 people in here comforably!

A tour of the casa :)

Diaper babies!!!

When Blake gets sleepy he likes to pick one person out of the crowd and talk their ear off so that he doesn't pass out. This night he choose Mama Bobbie. He was telling her all about flying on the airplane to Florida and about the beach. So sweet :)



A couple days after Trever's fever went away he got this rash. It started on his hands and feet. I called my awesome doctor father-in-law and he said it sounded like hand foot and mouth desease. After Googling more about that nasty sickness there was no doubt that is what it was! This rash turned into gross blisters all over his palms, the bottom of his feet, legs, and in his mouth. They didn't seem painful but it was not a pleasent sight.




 This is the life!!!
Sitting in the sun during naptime!! AWE life would have been perfect if my Love could have come!!!

A couple days after Trever's rash showed up, sure enough, my Blakey Doo got the fever! This was at the rehearsal dinner and he was miserable. A fever boy and 100* weather don't make a good match!!
 I'm tellin ya, this house was awesome!!! We really loved having a pool!!


 We spent most of our time out on this beautiful patio! Lots of seating for lots of family!!


So hot!!!


Sweet Flower Girl, Millie!!



Not sure what Blake was talking about or thinking in this picture but I think it goes like this....
"My mom really needs to get a life and stop taking so many pictures of me, from now on I will not cooperate one bit and just make funny faces ALL THE TIME!!"

Trying to get Blake to dance but he was not into it one bit!

I don't think he was feeling up to par yet from his fever so this is pretty much how we spent our night on the dance floor!
 
All of the girl cousins except one! We missed Amie!!!


My sister wanted to go to this splash pad. It was pretty sweet! Too bad Blake is such a bump on a log and wouldn't even begin to enjoy it!!


"OH! A gun? Maybe I will give it a try! But I will only smile for a second then I will pout some more to annoy my mom!"


We had a super great vacation with all of my Mom's side of the family. Next time my husband will be there without a doubt!! I missed him soooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment