Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A camping we will go!

I guess this was kind of a late Father's Day camping trip. Since the boys and I were gone for Father's Day and we returned home on our 7th (WOW!!! I can't believe I have been married to the love of my life for that long!!) anniversary, we decided to pack up and head to the hills! I love being with just my little family! Makes my heart smile really really big!!


I like watching him drive....it drives him crazy ;)

So happy!


Roasting weenies!


We cooked up some smores and  Blake took one bite and decided he just wanted the marshmallow. Thank you Blake for giving me your chocolate!!

Family timer picture!

We had to run, by run I mean drive, to Lake City for some ice and found a park to play in for a moment. John and I dug real deep to find the kids in ourselves and this is what came out of it!

He can still jump really high and land like a pro!

I can still jump really low and fall like a 2 year old!
But the best part was we laughed really really hard at ME!
If you can't laugh at yourself then life in BORING!!!




Blake's first fish!!


Making some homemade ice cream! It was soooo yummy!

See!

Blake approved also!

Playing in the camper before bedtime!

Morning bike ride/walk!

We had a little visitor at breakfast....We threw him Trever's biscuit.



My boys fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment