Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My baby is ONE!!!

Someone please oh please explain to me why time goes by so fast!! It just seems like there is absolutely no way Trever can already be 1!! His birthday was on June 10th but we were traveling so we celebrated late. We have always called him "The Baby Monster" so it just seemed fitting to have a dino party for the little man. We had a great time with all of our friends and family that were able to come celebrate with us!

Goody bags!

Pooey is his is dark :( But he is so sweet anyway!

I made little dino tails for all of the little friends that came to the party!


Dino fruit bowl my Grandma Sue made for us to enjoy!

"Wait! What is that attached to my bum?"



Grilling some drumsticks. I heard that is what dinosaurs like to eat!

Well, looks like this one likes beans!

THE CAKE! (the inside was sour cream chocolate with chocolate buttercream!)

Dino's everywhere!!








Happy birthday Trever man!!!

He approved of the cake!

Homemade ice cream anyone?


Grandma Martha, Grandma Sue, and Grandma Margaret

The longneck lost his head!!!


I hope a great time was had by all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment