Monday, September 17, 2012

The Last Hurrah!

My birthday was on Saturday. I planned on getting a 6 mile run in, relaxing with my boys, volunteering for Bountiful Baskets in the afternoon then coming home and going on a date with my Love. Boy was I wrong!! I ended up waking up super sick from some issues I have been having. John ended up having to take my boys to my sweet Momma's house because I couldn't function. I laid around for the morning. I did go volunteer but wasn't feeling the greatest. I picked up my boys and by then I started getting a headache. John and I did get to go out for dinner and it was so nice being with just him. I love spending time with him!! I ended up coming home with a migraine! Seriously!! Could my birthday be any worse? Well, probably but this was all I could handle!
Yesterday was MUCH better. John went to an endurocross race in the mountains South of here and the boys and I went to church and grocery shopping. We came home and napped and by the time we got up Daddy was home!!!! We played outside for the evening and John made brauts and I made fried green tomatoes! It was the PERFECT way to end a miserable birthday weekend! And it was our last hurrah before John started digging potatoes this morning! 

Look how stinkin cute my boys (all three) are!!! I am in love!!

P.S. We didn't color coordinate our shirts;)

No comments:

Post a Comment