Friday, September 14, 2012

How does that saying go?

How does that saying go? You know the one about girls are made from blah blah blah and boys are made from DIRT! Hehehehe I obviosly don't remember it AT ALL :) But anywho. It rained all day on Wednesday and was the best day ever. Every now and then my soul needs a little drizzle! It was so super cozy in the house, we cuddled a lot and watched way too many movies. It was glorious! That brings us to yesterday.

The ground was WET WET WET from all that rain! You know what wet ground breeds? Yep, worms!! Blake went worm hunting under all of my flower pots and founds some ginormaous ones! Nothing makes a boy happier than telling them, "Yes you can move mommy's flower pots and dig in the mud for worms!"








Can I just say that I LOOOOVE having boys!?!?! They have a kind of fun that is so fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment