Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Over the hill again!!

This last weekend John was invited by a friend to go turkery hunting in Pagosa Springs. So of course I agree to tag along :) I never miss a chance to visit my sister! We packed up Saturday evening and headed over the hill! John dropped Blake and I off at the Phillips' house and headed up to camp for an early morning of hunting.
 Trying on Daddy's boots!!
 "Daddy can I go hunting too?!?!"
 My beautiful sister!
 Yummy chocolate malt!!
 Me and my boys slurping it up!
 Love this family so much I can hardly stand it!!

The weather in Pagosa was beautiful! We walked to church on Sunday and when we got home to our suprise John pulled up!! I didn't expect him until dark :) I love when I get to see my man unexpectedly!!!! At that point we decided a trip to the Malt Shoppe was in need for some lunch and a milkshake!! Yummy :) After lunch we went back to the house and hung out in the yard and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We headed home from our little trip at about 5:00 and were so thankful for our time with the Phillips once again!! It will probably be the last time I get to see my sister's big ole belly before she has that little peanut in her arms :) Oh just thinking about these babies makes me tear up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment