Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Vacation

Sometimes family vacations aren't always taken as a whole family! This time it means that the whole family left the house at the same time :) One weekend in March John went on a boy's motorcycle trip to Moab, UT. He works so hard all year long he deserves to go on a trip and have a blast with the guys! They left on a Friday morning and came home on a Monday night. Well, I don't like to stay home alone so Blake and I packed up and headed over the hill to spend the four days with my sister and her family. They live in Pagosa Springs, about an hour and a half away.

My sister has two kids. Hadley is the most precious girl ever!!! She will be five in May and Weston is a total boy! He will be three in June. He is six months older than Blake so the boys have lots of fun getting into trouble together! We had sooooo much fun with them while we were there. We went to the Hot Springs Pool, ate pizza, had a movie night, and my sister and I squeezed in some sewing time during naps to make her a new crib bumper for her new baby that will be arriving in the next couple weeks!!!! Yay for more cousins!!!

This is what Daddy was up to while we were having our own fun at the Phillips house!!

Snuggling my sister kitty "Gus"


 The boys helped Uncle Oli make pancakes for breakfast.
 I love my little tractor boy!! Dirt Dirt Dirt!
 Yummy dinner!!


 Once DeEtte has her baby and I have this baby I think we are gonna have to search for a bigger bath tub :)
 Making popcorn for movie night!!!

 Horton Hears a Who on the big screen!!!

 I can't wait to snuggle the little baby that is going to sleep in this crib!!!
Saying good bye to the Phillips!!

What a great weekend! Blake and I made it home about 30 minutes before John got home! We were all excited to be home again but it was such a wonderful breath of fresh air we all got and came home ready to take on life again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment