Saturday, April 30, 2011

33 Weeks!!

For the most part I am feeling better than ever! I am super super tired ALL THE TIME but other than that I really can't complain! Which makes me so happy! I always wondered what it was like to say, "My pregnancy was perfect!!"

I have to brag now....I did a wheel at yoga the other night!!  For those of you who don't know what the wheel is, it is basically that crazy backbend you used to do when you were little.  I haven't been doing it in fear that it would stretch my belly too much. I decided to buck up and give it a whirl! I DID IT!! In fact, I did it three times! I worked hard during that yoga class so I decided to skip spin afterwards and go home and spend the evening with my boys! I am so proud of myselfvfor keeping up with exercise during this pregnancy! I am hoping it makes a huge difference in my recovery! I miss running soooooo much so hopefully I can snap back into that soon also!

I have a consultation appointment next week to schedule my c-section!! I am really excited about it! It means there is gonna be a sweet smelling baby in my arms soon, very soon!!! It will be kinda fun to know the exact time and date of my baby's birthday! We won't have to play the waiting game like "real" moms :) The surgery doesn't scare me but I really am not looking forward to the recovery. I was in lots of pain after Blake and don't know how I will chase him around and take care of a brand new baby and recover!!! I guess I will just keep praying that God gives me strength!!

I am starting to feel overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done around the house before baby arrives! Blake will have to share his room so we have rearranging to do in there. The crib needs to be put back together, shelves needs to be painted and put up, baby clothes need to be sorted, washed and organized. Not to mention all the Spring cleaning I need to get done in the rest of the house! AHHH!!! It will get done right???

Well that was a bunch of babbling that you could careless about but I told you anyway!!!

THE COUNTDOWN

8 more spin classes
12 more yoga classes
5 more weekends
3 more grocery shopping trips (I go every 2 weeks)
2 weekends in Pagosa (one when sister pops and one for my cousin's graduation)
LOTS more snuggles with my Blakey before he has to share his Momma (I am not looking forward to that at all, kinda nervous)
5 more doctor appointments
I am sure there are tons more "countdowns" I am missing but theses are the major things in our schedules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment