Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jonna's Therapy

I haven't let this freezing cold winter let me get away with not running. I need it more than ever being stuck in the house with kids so I have been running on the treadmill at the gym twice a week and on Saturdays once it gets above 5* I am layering up and headed out to pound my feet on the dirt roads!! It is seriously so good for my head to get out there and be alone!! My family also benefits from it because otherwise I am a GROUCH!!! Momma needs her exercise!!
 
I have also started teaching yoga twice a week. It is a great way to keep my body healthy for my runs!...hmm that doesn't sound quite right ;) Let's try that again. Yoga is a great way to stretch out my running muscles and keep me injury free!! There ya go, I don't have the runs, but I like to run!! hehe
 
 
When Momma is happy the whole house is happy....Or at least it's a lot easier to deal with the little grouches that run around here :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment