Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I NEED A BREAK!!!

So John had two weeks off of work during Christmas and New Years and he spend every waking moment riding his snowmobile. Which I am very thankful he has something fun to go do BUT being home with the boys 24/7, not to mention it was too cold outside to do anything fun with them, I was DONE!!! I needed a family break!!! I made hotel reservations and when John came home I told him we were getting out of town for a night/day! We stayed in Colorado Springs and then the next morning headed to Denver to check out the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I thought it would be something fun for Blake. Too bad the place was so incredibly  packed we couldn't hardly participate in any of the exhibits :( But it was still fun to get out and see some fun things!
 
 
(I don't know why these pictures wouldn't turn...oh well, you gotta turn your head I guess:)and they were taken on my phone so please excuse the terrible quality!)
 
Exploring the lamp at the hotel

I got to snuggle this week sleeping boy. Oh man, I don't want him to grow up!!

He wouldn't leave the microwave and fridge alone!!!

Blake thought it was cool to see the Earth!!

These are my giant Devil horns! Don't make me mad I tell ya!!

Grizzly bear!! Blake was very afraid of all of the bears here.
 

I was so mad when we got back to the car and this Explorer parked so close to us! John had to back up so we could get in!! They are lucky they didn't bang my car or I would have whipped out the above Devil Horns!!

We stopped at Mimi's Café in Colorado Springs on the way home because it is one of my favorite places to eat. Unfortunately Trev had only napped 30 minutes all day so this kid was a ROYAL MESS during dinner!!! We scarfed and got out of there as fast as we could!!
 
It was so nice to just be with our little family! I came home feeling so refreshed!! I love my boys....all three of them!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment