Sunday, January 13, 2013

We have a 4 yr old!!!

 
Someone please oh please tell me house the little boy on the left in the picture below was born 4 years ago!!! I don't know how time goes by so fast! He makes parenting so challenging but because of the super crazy moments it makes the happy moments even more rewarding. I love this kid like crazy. I love the little phrases he has said during the last four year. This last summer his favorite thing to say was, "Snoking moxy!" He got it off of a movie and it really means smoking moxy. He used to say it when someone was trying to talk to him and he was avoiding the conversation. Then one day he just stopped saying it...kind of made me sad! Just like all of the other random phrases he has said. They seemed to last forever and then one day just gone! I can't wait to see how he grows and changes in the next year!
 
Blake wanted a LarryBoy birthday party. So what my birthday boy wants he gets!
 

We had some yummy ham and beans for dinner!



How cute is Grandma Sue and Glenpa!!


Trever is learning tricks..."Blink NOW and she can't see my eyes!"

Here is LARRYBOY!!!!

I love this kid!!!

 

Look at those boys jealous that I got the first lick of icing!! ;)


Mama Bobbie was bringing him some balloons! So excited!


And then this face?!? What the heck happen to the smile?


Two sets of best friends!!

Three out of four of Blake and Trever's great grandma's!!




This sweet girl is my brother's girlfriend Katie. She is helping the boys put together some Lego army helicopter! We LOVE her!!!

 
 
A great time was had by all!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE CARTER ANDERSON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment