Friday, January 25, 2013

Go tell it on the mountain!!!

I am so thankful for Christmas. What a special time of year. We get to celebrate the birth of the most important person in my life, JESUS CHRIST!!!

This year we had a great guest for Christmas. John's sister, Kathleen, came out for a few days. I love her to pieces and so do my boys. John took her on a snowmobile ride on Christmas Eve and I got to go on a nice four mile walk on Christmas day with her and of course the boys got some good snuggles from her the whole time.

Christmas Eve we went to a play at our church then headed back to Grandma Martha's for some potato soup. YUMMY!!!


My twins.... 2 1/2 years apart :)


 
Christmas morning we had John's Aunt and Uncle, Kathleen and Grandma Martha and my Mom and Dad over for some breakfast goodies and to exchange gifts! We are so blessed to live so close to family!!
 
Buzz Lightyear jammies!!!

Babies crack me up on Christmas. They just walk around like they are loony because they have no clue what is going on... "Here Trev, open this  present!!" "OH A FOOT REST?!?!"

Super heroes!!


"And a new chair?!?! You guys are so thoughtful!!"

Captain America mask!

He looks really enthused but he really did love his new cell phone case!

Candy cane!!

"I'll just lay here in this mess of paper and this weird ribbon!"
 
Trev got new boots!

I fall in love with these boys over and over again daily!!

Mama Bobbie and Papa Marvin

Cooking eggs!!

The one and only "Aunt Kat"
 
Our breakfast club!!

 


Aunt Laurie and Uncle Keith. We love them to pieces!

Sweet Grandma Martha!!

Playing super heroes with Aunt Kat

She is such an inspiration to me!!
 
After all of the jazz at our house we headed to my Grandma Sue's for Christmas on my momma's side. We always have a blast with this crew!
 
My cousin Shea, my sister and me!!

My mom on the left and her sister on the right.
 
What a sweet family! The Phillip's Family

We all SMILED!!!

Mommy and Daddy

My Aunt Lvonne, Uncle Terry and Shea

My brother Chester and his beautiful girlfriend Katie.
 
All five kids in one shot!!

The big kids got BB guns!

Chet and Katie are the kid magnets! :0)

 
What a great Christmas was had by all!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment