Sunday, March 25, 2012

Holiday Fun!!


Since I am soooo very sadly behind on everything I am going to just post a bunch of pictures from Christmas and New Years. Enjoy!!


Blake loves trains so we took the boys (and Mama Bobbie, can't go anywhere without that lady!) on the Christmas train.
Trev was obviously very excited about it!

"CHOO CHOO!"


Having some cocoa and cookies!

He got his ticket punched with a "B" from the conductor.

Reading the Polar Express.

He was so excited to get a candy cane!

I loved our little tree this year.

Oh how I love our fire place during the cold months! Our stockings are made by John's mom. She made all of her kid's so when we got married she made me one and has made one for both boys also! I love them!!!

We went to the parade of lights in town. Golly, I can't believe how cute all my men are :)

How sweet is this face?!?!? Trever went with Mommy and Daddy to buy a new car a couple days before Christmas! He begged me to let him sit in the driver's seat of the ole Trailblazer one last time before we traded it in ;)


Beautiful Mt. Blanca on our drive home from Denver

Crazy big car batman!!!

My new Suburban! I love my new car!!!

Opening gifts at Uncle Keith and Aunt Laurie's





Christmas Eve in Pagosa Springs at my Aunt Lvonne's house!







Mama Sandy and Papa Doc send the boys a new wagon!!

My mom's birthday is December 29th so we decided to throw her a surprise 50th birthday party. I didn't get many pictures from the night but we had a great time. Snacked on lots of junk food, played games and had lots of laughs! I love family time!!


Somehow this lady has completely stolen my Blakey boys heart!! He would be so lost without her!

Trever is well on his way to be crazy about Mama Bobbie also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment