Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blake turned THREE!!! back in December!! man I am sooo behind :( !!!

Blake loves everything cowboy so "Cowboy Birthday" was the theme of my 3 year old man's day!

John stayed up late with me trying to get these cowboy hat cupcakes down. Man, who's idea was it to have a baby a week before Christmas! SO MUCH TO DO that time of year. But I WILL make my kids' birthday's special so if it takes staying up all night then that is what I will do :)

 John is dieing to get Blake on a motorcycle but the rule is he has to learn to balance a bicycle first! So here is the Blake's practice motorcycle.  He loves it soooo much!!
 Opening gifts!

 Trever trying out Blake's new rocking chair!

 Gotta have a helmet to ride a bike!!

He picked up on the pedaling thing really fast!

Trever enjoying Mama Martha's lap!

The great grandparents having a great conversation!

Jello Popcorn!

Goody bags for the kiddos!



Yay!!!!

I can't believe this little man has been in our lives for three whole years!! Blake loves all things boy! Well, maybe not all things. He would rather be playing tractors in the dirt, shooting guns with Daddy, riding motorcycles and tractors, drinking morning coffee with his Mommy, reading books and flying airplanes than throwing a ball anyday. He is a real farm boy. I have to admit, there has been lots of days that he likes to try my patience but I wouldn't trade those days for a million bucks!! I feel like he has taught us as much as we have taught him! I pray that we have many many many more years of teaching him and learning from him! LOVE YOU MY BLAKEY DUDEY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment