Friday, July 22, 2011

A visit from Tennessee

John's got here from Tennessee the day we got home from the hospital. They arrived about two hours later. Great timing!! They stay at John's grandma's house just a mile and a half down the road. I won't bore you with every detail about thier stay but I will tell you that I am soooo thankful for the meals Mama Sandy cooked and put in our freezer, all the meals we ate at Grandma Martha's house, the help with my housework and most of all helping with Blake!!! I will just let you look at some pictures of the great time we had together!!!
These are not in any order :(
 Running outside with Papa Doc and Aunt Marian
 First time wanting to hold little brother.
 Having a catfist fry! YUMMY!!!
 The catfish clan!
 Celebrated Aunt Deborah's birthday!
 Helping Daddy drive the boat!
 Mama Sandy and Papa Doc with my sweet boys!

 At Keith and Laurie's cabin!
 Meeting Mama for the first time!
Meeting Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment