Thursday, June 2, 2011

Look what I made, Mom!!!

Burp rags for my sister

 Rag quilt for Blake
 Burp rags for baby Anderson, whom we get to meet in one week!!!!!!!!! Blake was a crazy spitter upper so I am prepared this time around to have my stock of cute diapers to catch it all in.
 Super proud of this diaper bag!!! There is a zipper on the back side and it was my first time putting a zipper in and it looks perfect, if I do say so myself!!
 I recovered the carseat we had for Blake so baby can stain it all over again :) I can't wait to bring home a baby in this thing!!!!!
John's mom gave me her old comforter which is a king size but we have a queen bed. I wanted the king because it seems like a queen never covers good enough for me.  I made a new duvet cover for my bed! I love love love how this turned out!

 My sister and I took a quick 3 day trip to Tucson to visit my cousin and her new baby girl, Millie back in January. I couldn't go empty handed so I whipped up this sweet little rag quilt in a day so that i could snuggle her in it when we got there :)
My aunt and uncle gave us this carseat when we had Blake and we used it as an extra for John's truck. When I decided to recover the Graco carseat I decided that I should do this one first just incase I messed up, at least it was just our back up carseat. It came out so good I couldn't wait to do the other one!!!!!

This is how I keep myself sane, along with exercise, while taking care of all the kiddos that I watch!!! I love my sewing machine and I am so thankful to know how to use it!! I have made other random things around the house also but I either can't remember what they are or didn't get the camera out to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment